what happened in roughly 1870 though
why was there temporary internet
with a few people searching for pokemon?
It’s a search of Google books, but the question still stands, what the Fuck happened in 1870
I CAN ANSWER THIS!!
In the Cornish dialect of English, Pokemon meant ‘clumsy’ (pure coincidence).
In the mid 1800s there was a surge of writing about the Cornish language and dialect in an attempt to preserve them with glossaries and dictionaries being written. I wrote about it HERE.
I just love that this post happened to find the ONE HUMAN ON THE INTERNET who had the answer to this question
kisumi has some issues with boundaries.
first off why does he keep trying to hug haru. haru could not have made it more clear that he doesn’t want a hug without saying it explicitly. the fact that he didn’t reciprocate and that he literally took kisumi’s arm off of him should be enough. kisumi keeps going for it no matter how many times he’s rebuffed.
maybe kisumi can’t read body language, maybe he’s just not paying attention, maybe he’s intentionally ignoring haru’s signals—i don’t know, but it’s unsettling to watch haru be touched over and over again when he clearly doesn’t want it to happen.
frozen, a movie in which ANNA(RUTO) promises to bring ELSA(SUKE) back to the village?? i’m onto you, disney
imagine haru moving to nyc and joining the polar bear club
a moment of silence for the people whos notp is the most popular ship in what ever fandom they are in
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
I work in a preschool with children from ages newborn until they start school and I can confirm this.
The family of an 8-year-old Native American girl who was tazed by police in October is suing while the Pierre Police Department say it was justified.
The Chief of Police justifies the use of a tazer on an 8 year old girl by saying they could have used their guns or batons, essentially. What restraint.